X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering 09S

I'm wondering if there is anyone out that is heading out to accelerated state OCS or just got back who is not of, shall we say on the younger side of 35? I am in the process of enlisting with the OCS option and am 38. I am prior service but I got out in 1998, so it's been awhile since I was in the military mindset. I mentally feel I can do OCS, I've been around the block so to speak and physically I'm in better shape than I was at 18, and yet I often wonder if my mind is deceiving my body and I physically won't be able to endure 57 days of nonstop physical going. Anyone have any thoughts or advice? Encouragement would be awesome as well. Thanks.

Re: Considering 09S

I attended AMA at 39.6 years. Certainly achiveable. Check your inbox with my contact information, and call me at your convienence.

Comment

I was 36 when I attended AOCS in 2009 after leaving active duty in 98 as well. As Mongoose mentioned it is do able.

Comment

I am heading to AOCS at AMA in January 2013 at age 38 and will be 39 when I commission.

Comment

Working...
        X