X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vermont ARNG

I have been searching every where to find the officer positions available in the Vermont ARNG. However, I haven't had in luck.

I read a thread that said you have to check OSM for the state (I believe that was the acronym--I can't remember what it stood for now though). I couldn't find this though.

Does anyone know of any online resources I could check out?

Thanks.

Re: Vermont ARNG

Umm...try this....http://bit.ly/HlxmyU

Comment

Now now....

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
        Umm...try this....http://bit.ly/HlxmyU
        Have you ever wondered why some nations dislike the US military? Well you seem to be a prime example. If you act like an *** to colleagues, I would hate to see how you would act in a foreign country.

I have lived on Guam and visited Japan, China, Taiwan, etc. many times. One thing the locals always tend to ask is if you are military. Do you want to know why? They have such bad taste in their mouth from individual like you being disrespectful in their country.

I hope you don't lead by example because what would you be teaching the future? Act like an *** to a future officer? Be disrespectful when you speaking with your rank and branch?

SteveLord, as a moderate, is this what you want people to read when they are browsing the forum? Is this what the military is about? Or should it be about something better?

Comment

I provided exactly what you asked me for. As a potential future officer I would hope you would know how to use simple search functions. If you plan to serve in the military you need to grow some thicker skin. Nothing I did was disrespectful to you or what you aspire to be. If you are done with your rant, you can now contact the OSM for Vermont since that is what you asked for in the first place.

Comment

i dont know, I thought it was pretty funny. it irritates me to no end when people come on forums asking questions that could be answered by a google search of exactly what their question on the forum is. also, being infantry, of course i find sarcasm funny. i live by it. don't get so butt-hurt about it, it was all in good fun

Comment

Originally posted by iambrian90 View Post
              it was all in good fun
              Exactly...

Comment

In my first line, I stated I did search and wasn't able to find anything. Anyone can read these forums. As military personnel, everyone should put their best foot forward. In ROTC, you could say whatever you want in the company of other soldiers, but if others were in ear shot, you better be professional. Anyone can read this so professionalism should be paramount not childish behavior.

Comment

Working...
                X