X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Environmental Science / Preventive Medicine Officers

I am looking to get in touch with other ESOs out there. I just direct commissioned as a 2LT in the ESO slot a little over a month ago. I won't be going to BOLC until fall or winter but wanted to get some pointers from other ESOs on how I can get involved with my unit in the Preventive Medicine capacity.

Particularly, annual training is coming up and my commander is excited about me getting involved because Indiana has never had the ESO slot filled. I really am not sure what I should/can do to exercise the ESO capabilities. I am in a brigade support battalion with a lot of medics. Annual training is at Camp Atterbury in Indiana where it has been held for a number of years. Our company will set up a field hospital for the entire infantry brigade that we are attached to.

If anyone has any suggestions or would be will to send me their personal contact information, I'd be interested in learning what others have done during/for annual training in the ESO/Preventive Medicine capacity. Any information would help!!!

2LT JOSE (Pronounced like the outlaw JOSEY wales)

I am in the process of applying now. Dealing with some staffing issues that's delaying the whole process, however I would be very interested in discussing your experiences with the DC process. PM me your contact info

Comment

Working...
    X