X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARNG M-Day $2,500 CME Benefit

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************************
    *** THIS MESSAGE APPLIES ONLY TO ARMY MEDICAL OFFICERS, AND NOT TO ANY OTHER MOS OR BRANCH ***
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************************

I am encouraging you to use your annual CME Money! Your earned benefit.

$2,500 + You are on Orders (Basic Pay). for a (1) time up to 5 day event. Plus 2 days of travel CONUS.
    Schedule 6 months to 1 year out. Your Commander must approve IF it conflicts with regular IDT weekend or you would like to SUTA the IDT weekend with the CME.

This is submitted up the chain through unit AGR training NCO. Send a copy of memo to them which outlines process of how to submit for CME using ATRRS.

Always attach website and program brochure/agenda.

This benefit applies to SP, MC, DC, AN, and AOC 73A/73B MS.

Most importantly, there is no actual CME hour requirement.

CPT Roger Diaz, PA-C
    Last edited by roger.diaz; 2 weeks ago.

I am part of the Va ARNG. I am a dentist and I applied for the CME this year and was denied. What is your POC at NGB?

Comment

http://1drv.ms/1Gxq5xD

Folder with AMEDD ARNG Policies. Please share.

Comment

Originally posted by ttrinh0131 View Post
        I am part of the Va ARNG. I am a dentist and I applied for the CME this year and was denied. What is your POC at NGB?
        Please see folder with CME memo.

Comment

Thank you for posting these documents! I see that BOLC does not have to be completed prior to contracting for Special Pay. Is it the same for HPLRP?

Comment

Originally posted by jrsmithen View Post
            Thank you for posting these documents! I see that BOLC does not have to be completed prior to contracting for Special Pay. Is it the same for HPLRP?
            Great question. It is the same as HPLRP. However, I ask you to contact NGB Incentives Office for confirmation. The memo has a POC. Please share the documents with your colleagues.

Comment

Working...
            X