X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGB Fed Rec processing for AMEDD Nurse

Hello! I am an RN currently completing my Master's degree in Family Nurse Practice. I completed my packet and it was put before NGB 3-4 months ago. They reviewed the packet and due to the time it took from the point that I walked into my recruiter's office to the day they reviewed it the dates were expired on some of my papers (limit 6 months I believe). I sent back the corrections a month ago and have yet to hear anything from anyone. I have been on the ball when it comes to completing my packet and anything asked of me. I have not been dragging my feet, however, I have been in this process now for about 8 months and still have not heard anything. I may be an NP before I get sworn in lol ... I know that the process takes time but from reading the forum it appears as if people get sworn in after 6 months or so... I am in perfect health, no criminal record, etc etc... I know Fed Rec Board (NGB) review is the last step before I go in front of the state and swear in... how long is normal for Fed Rec. and considering I sent those corrections back at the beginning of January, how much longer do you think I have (I know this isn't set in stone but a ballpark figure would be awesome)..

Thanks a million

Re: NGB Fed Rec processing for AMEDD Nurse

What has your AMEDD recruiter told you?

Comment

Originally posted by matthew.ritchie View Post
      What has your AMEDD recruiter told you?
      In terms of time, nothing.... I think my recruiter is just as unsure about how long it takes as I am

Comment

Ask your AMEDD Recruiter to show you NGB's fedrec website, that shows the status of your packet's processing. That will at least give you confidence that someone has it and is working it.

Comment

Have you been board selected by USAREC yet? If not, or you don't know, then the fed-rec process is not an issue yet.

Comment

Working...
          X