Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preventive Medicine and Field Sanitation Support

Greetings,

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate post for this forum and will understand if it is not authorized.

My organization provides the Army's NSN Field Sanitation Kit as well as customized versions. Most 72D's are not even aware that these kits exist.

As I am sure that public solicitations are not appropriate on this forumn, I will respectfully offer that I will provide additional information about the NSN and custom field sanitation / preventive medicine kits to anyone within the Guard who contacts me privately.

Respectfully,

PrevMed Guy

Re: Preventive Medicine and Field Sanitation Support

I'm sure you'll understand that when it come to the Guard, it's limited numbers of 72D's, lack of money at the moment, and the fact that approved FST supplies come right out of 4.25, that buying non-standard kits is a hard sell. I cant even get help from PHC without a check in my hand.

Comment

Yes sir, your comments are right on the mark.

Fortunately, this IS a standard kit and NSN 4540-01-578-4352 is a DLA stocked and managed item. It should be included in the upcoming revision to FM 4-25.12.

It came about from a request from the U.S. Army Medical Material Development Agency. As part of it's development, AMEDDC&S specified the contents of the kit. It provides the basic organizational level-PM logistical supplies and is designed to be employed at the 68S level. There is also a special program for individual issue and special purpose supplies (all DoD-approved items).

Thank you for your interest and for your service.

Respectfully.

Comment

I think some clarification is in order. MTOE specifies what our Sierra can have for PM equipment, but the FST is a whole other issue. I cringe when placing field sanitation team and 68S in the same category. Is your kit a NSN replacement for 68S PM equipment or is it a box full of the basic field san supplies that each company size element is supposed to be fielding. I would be interested in that, pending funding of course.

Edit: I found the kit on Google. Could you PM me the price per kit and inventory?
        Last edited by rat4spd; June 28th, 2012, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X