X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FitBit

As an Army Contractor going Guard I get to go to a lot of meetings and announcements for both soldiers and contractors. We got introduced to the FitBit my logitech which will be brought to new a random amount of new soldiers. It Tracks how many steps youve done, How well you slept how many calories youve burnt you can log push ups and sit ups. I started it the day after my first RSP I feel healthier also cause I stopped drinking soda and Im eating healthier but What are your views?

Have you heard of this that Soldiers can now use? Click the below link

https://armyfit.army.mil/Protected/

Comment

Yea our presentation of the fitbit was to work with this down the road since you wear the fitbit at all times you never notice how often you actually do work out Average person is supposed to do 10000 steps a day Im sure one RSP or Drill PT hour and your daily goal

Comment

I wear my FitBit everyday. I had used sparkpeople previously for weight management but find this a touch easier.

I wish it had a a GPS distance/stopwatch function so I could time my runs without needing to bring my phone with, but alas, nothing is perfect.

Comment

Working...
        X