X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Losing Weight

Avoid eating too much carbs and then I think you should do a rigid exercise, no way out...

Comment

There is a same tip for the male and female to get good and ideal fitness...
      You should take exercise daily.. Let me know your current weight on the scale..?
      And what is your goal..?

Comment

You should balance your diet and only eat health diet and don't eat too much or junk foods because junk good give you fate and start running in the morning and walking in the evening time and also you can do yoga with that. All these points should follow to lose weight and really it might work for you.

Comment

Dont eat junk food, just drink lots of water.

Comment

I need to loose weight too and I appreciate all your tips! I also like very much this: "cardio like there is no tomorrow" This will become my motto!

Originally posted by TxIntel 1978 View Post
            Cut out all soft drinks, drink water, no sweets, insanity fit test eat a colorful array of foods (ie - veggies out the wazoo) and cardio like there is no tomorrow.
            Last edited by LINDA89; July 11th, 2013, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Hi,

I took 10 kilos from these last year and as you I was desperate. I try everything, all diet program, sport but I never lose more than 2 kilos. They came back so quickly.

That was until I discover a new healthy product. The healthy ingredient inside help me a lot.

I lose 12 kilos in 3 months without change any of my behaviors.
              For sure I continue to take care of my diet.

I m not her to make any advertising but to explain that we always can find something working for yourself.

I hope you will find your way to lose your excess weigh and I wish you a good continuation.
              Ps: sorry for my english(.

Comment

Working...
              X