X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop 10lbs before Meps

Hi everybody.....hopefully you all have some advice or tips for me. I am going to Meps this Weds to join the FlArng. I am prior service and I have been working out and running. However I want to drop at least 5 or 6 lbs before then so I don't have to get taped. If I just run like a mad man these next couple of days would that be sufficient? Any advice would be helpful I don't want to give Meps any excuse for dq ing me.

Re: Drop 10lbs before Meps

Water Weight.......if you watch UFC you will know how to loose it.........SWEATING!

Comment

Originally posted by billflarng View Post
      Hi everybody.....hopefully you all have some advice or tips for me. I am going to Meps this Weds to join the FlArng. I am prior service and I have been working out and running. However I want to drop at least 5 or 6 lbs before then so I don't have to get taped. If I just run like a mad man these next couple of days would that be sufficient? Any advice would be helpful I don't want to give Meps any excuse for dq ing me.
      At this point, besides sweating, the ONLY way you're losing weight is to eat a completely raw diet. Drop all breads, meats, rice etc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	b6452807a56cc76cfba2e0c99211aa55.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	415

This ...24/7/365...but WITHOUT the dip.

Comment

Run. Run. Run....

Treadmill, sauna, hydrate, repeat.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice everybody. I have been running and working out like a madman and watching what I am eating. Hooorah!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X