X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limit.

Hello everyone, I been working out almost everyday resting only one day. I been looking through the forums and seeing people make tape but not weight and still being allowed in? Unless I read that incorrectly, I'm just wondering If I drop, lets say..I drop down to between 180 - 200 will I still be allowed to keep going further? I know it doesn't meet weight reqs. but I'm sure with all the fatty foods I dropped eating I know my percentage of fat will be lowered. What i'm saying is, If i do not meet weight req. am I still allowed to move on to BCT by passing the tape?

Re: Limit.

Originally posted by Juan View Post
    Hello everyone, I been working out almost everyday resting only one day. I been looking through the forums and seeing people make tape but not weight and still being allowed in? Unless I read that incorrectly, I'm just wondering If I drop, lets say..I drop down to between 180 - 200 will I still be allowed to keep going further? I know it doesn't meet weight reqs. but I'm sure with all the fatty foods I dropped eating I know my percentage of fat will be lowered. What i'm saying is, If i do not meet weight req. am I still allowed to move on to BCT by passing the tape?
    Yes......

Comment

Re: Limit.

If you fail the tape, that is when you have repercussions. You will get a counseling statement. If you don't meet the weight you get taped. For those of us that look like Mr. Olyimpa....we have no concerns about either. The only thing that concerns us is the run.

Comment

Working...
      X