Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commander rejected pt scores for soliders after authorizing myself and my plt leader to administer

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commander rejected pt scores for soliders after authorizing myself and my plt leader to administ

Not trying to hijack your thread, but what Unit are you in? I'm enlisted with the LA Guard (I think) and was wondering if I could get in this Unit just in case I need to know what I'm getting into.

Comment

Re: Commander rejected pt scores for soliders after authorizing myself and my plt leader to administ

Originally posted by Bry4982 View Post
      yes still on tilte 10 pre mobe
      There is a very powerful tool although not commonly known called an Article 138 complaint. It can only be used in a Title 10 status, and is used when a commander wrongs a soldier. I rarely ever tell someone to use it becuase the more frivilous complaints there are, the more power it loses. A legal assistance center can help you prepare one. Once a commander learns what it is, usually the mere threat of having once filed is enough for him to correct the wrong. I don't know all the facts to this scenario, but this may be a situation where one may be warranted.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Incognito View Post
        There is a very powerful tool although not commonly known called an Article 138 complaint. It can only be used in a Title 10 status, and is used when a commander wrongs a soldier. I rarely ever tell someone to use it becuase the more frivilous complaints there are, the more power it loses. A legal assistance center can help you prepare one. Once a commander learns what it is, usually the mere threat of having once filed is enough for him to correct the wrong. I don't know all the facts to this scenario, but this may be a situation where one may be warranted.
        http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/milit...article138.htm

The last thing I want to get is a 15-6 task on issues like these.

http://www.knox.army.mil/sja/documen...Article138.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
          I hear you, but 138 is a great tool.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7bb3dc1c39e8c182814a2eac0ec39b16.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	376

Comment

Come on CPT, enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
                Come on CPT, enlighten us.
                The word filter really prevented me from describing this option.

Comment

Working...
                X