X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• down to the last bit of weight to lose

I am only 9lbs from meeting max weight and Im wondering were do they tape you (for female), At the navel or at our natural smallest part of the waist? I have a two inch diffrence between the to. with the smallest point i make tape with the navel im just above. (I guess im just wanting to get there in a hurry and getting impatint) thank you

Re: down to the last bit of weight to lose

Originally posted by armywife8507 View Post
    I am only 9lbs from meeting max weight and Im wondering were do they tape you (for female), At the navel or at our natural smallest part of the waist? I have a two inch diffrence between the to. with the smallest point i make tape with the navel im just above. (I guess im just wanting to get there in a hurry and getting impatint) thank you
    Females are measured at the natural waist line. Visually, you can imagine this being the "skinny" part of an hour glass shape. Does that make sense? Even if the scale says you're still over weight, you might be at the right BMI; especially if you've been working out and gaining muscle!

Comment

Yes it does make since. Thank you. Im meet body fat standers with the measurements at the natural waist line.

Comment

Originally posted by armywife8507 View Post
        Yes it does make since. Thank you. Im meet body fat standers with the measurements at the natural waist line.
        Awesome! Sounds like you're on your way to meeting your enlistment goal!

Comment

Working...
        X