Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Raspberry Keytones and Green Coffee Beans bad for urine test?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Raspberry Keytones and Green Coffee Beans bad for urine test?

As the title asks, will those make me fail a drug test or get me in trouble?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Will Raspberry Keytones and Green Coffee Beans bad for urine test?

Originally posted by Austin Blackman View Post
    As the title asks, will those make me fail a drug test or get me in trouble?

Thanks in advance!
    Really?

Considering the fact that they are not illegal drugs, I would venture to say that they will not cause you to fail an ilegal drug test.

Comment

Happy New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
        Really?

Considering the fact that they are not illegal drugs, I would venture to say that they will not cause you to fail an ilegal drug test.
        No disrespect to you, Sergeant, but there are a lot of "legal" drugs that will test positive on drug test and still get you in trouble. And it's to be cautious. I don't want to take all this and get discharged my first drill.

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
          Happy New Year.
          Not sure if you're being sarcastic... But Happy New Year!

Comment

No disrespect to you, Sergeant, but there are a lot of "legal" drugs that will test positive on drug test and still get you in trouble. And it's to be cautious. I don't want to take all this and get discharged my first drill.
            Sure, if you are talking about prescription drugs, without a prescription. Because, then that is an illegal drug. There is nothing you will buy at GNC, Walgreens, CVS, and so fourth that will make you pop hot. Regardless of what your little pot buddies have told you.

Comment

Eat some raspberries and drink some coffee and then go to a drug test.
              Seriously, raspberry ketones are the fragrant part of raspberries. Green coffee beans are well coffee beans. Would eating raspberries and drinking coffee make you test positive on a drug test? Common sense people!!
              Last edited by robinpugs06; December 31st, 2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by robinpugs06 View Post
                Eat some raspberries and drink some coffee and then go to a drug test.
                Seriously, raspberry ketones are the fragrant part of raspberries. Green coffee beans are well coffee beans. Would eating raspberries and drinking coffee make you test positive on a drug test?
                Not unless you sprinkled cocaine onto your rasberries instead of sugar. No people, no. You will fail a drug test if you take drugs. You will not fail by eating apple seeds, rasberries, chocolate chip ice cream, or dog food. Just say no.

Comment

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
                  Not unless you sprinkled cocaine onto your rasberries instead of sugar. No people, no. You will fail a drug test if you take drugs. You will not fail by eating apple seeds, rasberries, chocolate chip ice cream, or dog food. Just say no.
                  Hmm, I never thought of sprinkling cocaine on my raspberries :-)

Comment

I think its similar to the worry that if you eat enough poppy seeds you could test positive for opium

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeGuard View Post
                      I think its similar to the worry that if you eat enough poppy seeds you could test positive for opium
                      ....Myth.....

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeGuard View Post
                        Actually, when in training to work as an Armed Nuclear Security Officer, another trainee had eaten an everything bagel with poppy seeds and she tested positive for a trace amount of opiates. The first thing they asked her was what she had eaten that day. They retested her and she was fine. Coincidence? Maybe

Comment

Originally posted by robinpugs06 View Post
                          Actually, when in training to work as an Armed Nuclear Security Officer, another trainee had eaten an everything bagel with poppy seeds and she tested positive for a trace amount of opiates. The first thing they asked her was what she had eaten that day. They retested her and she was fine. Coincidence? Maybe
                          The tests today are advanced enough to tell the different. A significant (more than one bagel) amount of poppy seeds can affect the test, but the "testers" have ways to test and weed out substances that interfere with the results.

Comment

Not sure if you're being sarcastic... But Happy New Year!
                            My response implied you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
                              My response implied you have nothing to worry about.
                              HAPPY NEW YEAR FMCITYSLICKER - with all sincerity implied

Comment

Working...
                              X