Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
need to get fit Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • need to get fit

    im going to basic in about 5 months i would like to make it easy as possible on my body, im in good shape but a bit lethargic.
    so if there's anyone out there who could help me design a workout plan to get ready for basic it would be really appreciated.

  • #2
    Re: need to get fit

    Originally posted by woodsonrossman View Post
    im going to basic in about 5 months i would like to make it easy as possible on my body, im in good shape but a bit lethargic.
    so if there's anyone out there who could help me design a workout plan to get ready for basic it would be really appreciated.
    You won't find anything better then the P90X program in the timespan you have. I recommend doubles, cause you need good cardio for Army stuff.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: need to get fit

      is there any websites where i could find some info

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: need to get fit

        Originally posted by woodsonrossman View Post
        is there any websites where i could find some info
        You have the entire internet at your fingertips do a search on Google or this very site!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: need to get fit

          Go into the Health and Fitness Section - there is TONS of info in there!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: need to get fit

            Originally posted by robinpugs06 View Post
            Go into the Health and Fitness Section - there is TONS of info in there!!!

            you light my way to it same with woodsonrossman.... tnx a bit
            buy plus 1 | google 1 service
            Last edited by craigaboyd; October 13th, 2012, 12:26 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: need to get fit

              thanks, i didn't even notice that board

              Comment

              Working...
              X