X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: High Blood Pressure

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear everything worked out. Now that you know that you are prone to higher blood pressure, be sure to keep an eye on it from time to time. Once you've completed your training, you might get with your doctor and see if there are some life style changes you can make to help you control it.

Good luck with your training!

Comment

High blood pressure in this age is so strange dear. I have a good idea to reduce your high blood pressure. Try to drink green tea daily. It helps in reducing high blood pressure and keeps your blood pressure normal. Eat fruits daily for maintaining blood pressure. You can also drink lot of water and fruit juice.

Comment

Originally posted by bruce22
        High blood pressure is not a good thing at all Specially at this age of 21 you should make proper arrangements to control it.And on the other hand as you said your blood pressure is 140 over 80 I dont think so it is too high.Your down blood pressure which is 80 must not increase then that however 140 increases or decreases is not the thing to worry about.And if it is normally 140 over 80 without variation thats mean it is your normal blood pressure.I mean to say that your body is adjusted to this blood pressure.And thats fine nothing to worry.
        Necromancy be frowned upon.

Comment

See a doctor. BP of 140/80 is high if you are an otheriwse fit and healthy young man. The doctor may run an echocardiogram to look at your heart. Your hypertension may be "white coat syndrome" (getting nervous when you get your BP checked) or for a long list of other reasons. Or it may be something different that a doctor will want to advise you on, treat, and follow. Don't let this go just because docs at MEPS gave you a pass.

Comment

Do yourself a favor and avoid isometric exercises. Those will raise your blood pressure and when you do exercise make sure to breathe properly and don't hold your breathe.

Comment

Working...
            X