X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strengthening shoulders

So I finally got approved to go to MEPS - had to get approval due to right shoulder surgery surgery I had in 1998. I want to strengthen my shoulders but not add bulk. My shoulders are fine but my left shoulder (not the one I had surgery on) clicks a lot when I move it all around - like when stretching. It doesn't hurt or anything. I know it is common for joints to do that but I am afraid that the MEPS Doctor will be extra critical due to the right shoulder surgery I had. Am I being paranoid? I still have the last 20 pounds to lose so I have a little time to try and strengthen the shoulders and hopefully stop the clicking.

Re: Strengthening shoulders

Originally posted by robinpugs06 View Post
    So I finally got approved to go to MEPS - had to get approval due to right shoulder surgery surgery I had in 1998. I want to strengthen my shoulders but not add bulk. My shoulders are fine but my left shoulder (not the one I had surgery on) clicks a lot when I move it all around - like when stretching. It doesn't hurt or anything. I know it is common for joints to do that but I am afraid that the MEPS Doctor will be extra critical due to the right shoulder surgery I had. Am I being paranoid? I still have the last 20 pounds to lose so I have a little time to try and strengthen the shoulders and hopefully stop the clicking.
    Mine click too!

I think a fitness/physical therapy oriented forum would have way more members that have experience with your scenario.

Comment

Working...
    X