X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about the ceremonial belt for ASU

First question: What is the regulations for wearing the ceremonial belt? I would like to wear it because I believe the ASU's are poorly fitted and it looks like a kid trying on his father's jacket without it. When I earn mine, I want to wear them with pride and make them look good.

Second question: I'm Infantry, so am I able to wear the Infantry ceremonial belt? One site says it's just Infantry and another says it's Infantry Officer. Or are these two different ones?

I've looked around but couldn't find a straight answer. Any help would be appropriated!

Re: Questions about the ceremonial belt for ASU

Another question of the week from Mr. Blackman. If you are not serving with the Old Guard or any Honor Guard unit; then you will wear the ASU without the belt. Have a nice day.

Comment

Don't worry about a belt.

When you get your uniform, take it to the tailors on base to have it fitted. This will take a few days. When you pick it up, try it on before you leave to make sure it's G2G. If it's something minor, they sometimes can fix it on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Emu View Post
        Don't worry about a belt.

When you get your uniform, take it to the tailors on base to have it fitted. This will take a few days. When you pick it up, try it on before you leave to make sure it's G2G. If it's something minor, they sometimes can fix it on the spot.
        +1. This is what I did. Also, having a nice physique helps.

Comment

Thanks, guys! And don't worry, Chief. I'm leaving in 9 days, so you won't hear from me for 4 months. :P

Comment

Working...
          X