Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Multicam

Originally posted by Reagan View Post
    So as a recruit looking at attending BCT during the summer of 2013, is there a chance I WON'T be wearing the current ACU's?

I think I will borrow what you told another person in another thread.

Originally posted by Reagan View Post
    To be honest your question is like asking if it will rain or not in a year or so.

Last edited by SteveLord; October 28th, 2012, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Haha fair enough. Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

When the Army transitioned to ACU, I initially only saw high ranking officers and CSMs wearing it. After that, my unit would have some people wearing it, some not (as they bought it themselves.) At one point we had people with uniforms and gear of woodland, acu and even desert patterns (prior Iraq vets).

If it were to happen, being recruits on an ACTIVE Army base...you could very well get them. Then again, they might not as....you're just recruits after all.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
          DING! I know that very well! One of the quickest ways to make money disappear is to buy IT stuff!
          Brother, you working in the IT field definitely know what I am talking about.

Comment

HAHA the force is strong with this one

Comment

I am still awaiting the multicam announcement. http://soldiersystems.net/category/camo/

Comment

I remember when I took the questionare for the new PT uniforms that were supposed to be coming out and we still haven't heard anything for that. Now I read this and it all just makes me laugh. When we first transitioned from BDU to ACU it took forever. In the National Guard we STILL have people wearing the Class A's instead of the ASUs. At this point I no longer even care about the uniforms... They will change when they change lol

Comment

Originally posted by EOrsini View Post
                  I remember when I took the questionare for the new PT uniforms that were supposed to be coming out and we still haven't heard anything for that.
                  We have started to see some of the new PT uniforms coming in at the Camp Shelby PX, but no one has heard of a time frame of when they have to be implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by Marine2Guard View Post

We have started to see some of the new PT uniforms coming in at the Camp Shelby PX, but no one has heard of a time frame of when they have to be implemented.

Interesting... I'll have to stop in and check them out when I'm down there later this month.

Comment

Working...
                    X