X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS Benifits: ARMY National Guard

I am an ROTC Cadet in the Florida Guard with a GRFD scholarship. I am commissioning very soon in May 2012 but am then transferring to the Hawaiian Guard. I have my LOA from my Hawaiian unit already and I was wondering when I move from Florida to Hawaii do I qualify for any PCS benefits? (I wont be on active guard orders until I go to Flight school a few months after commissioning). If not, any guidance or advice would be much appreciated.

V/R,

CDT Simpson

Re: PCS Benifits: ARMY National Guard

I never heard of PCS benefits for m-day soldiers. Similar to an IST which is of your own expense.

Comment

Re: PCS Benifits: ARMY National Guard

Originally posted by CDT Simpson View Post
      I am an ROTC Cadet in the Florida Guard with a GRFD scholarship. I am commissioning very soon in May 2012 but am then transferring to the Hawaiian Guard. I have my LOA from my Hawaiian unit already and I was wondering when I move from Florida to Hawaii do I qualify for any PCS benefits? (I wont be on active guard orders until I go to Flight school a few months after commissioning). If not, any guidance or advice would be much appreciated.

V/R,

CDT Simpson
      Florida to Hawaii...no. Hawaii to Alabama and back again...yes. Also, be aware that the BAH differen between HI and AL is about 2 grand.

Comment

Working...
      X