X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fort Sill, OK (All things related)

I ship 20120103 to Reception then my official start date is 20120109. Anyone else headed there around the same time? Hit me up!

Also I'm headed to AIT at Ft Lee with a start date of 20120319 Anyone else?
    Last edited by EWARD; November 28th, 2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

shipping to sill 20120221 as a 13R anyone shipping around there?

Comment

i ship on 20120522 ... anybody else ship on that or around that date??? let me kno!

Comment

Officially official after 2 days going through MEPS! Shipping out 20120925. I've heard I'm going to freeze my *** off!

Comment

I'm shipping 20120924 from NJ. See you there Solrider

Comment

Shipping to Sill 20120529. I live in OK so just a heads up, this summer you will roast and winter you will freeze

Comment

Ship date is 20120827, O9S

Shipping from Tampa, FL, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by JR7775 View Post
                  I'm shipping 20120924 from NJ. See you there Solrider
                  Cool JR, just noticed this!

Comment

i ship im september does anyone kno what ft sills like? like training weatehr and such?

Comment

Originally posted by mchenrycourt View Post
                      i ship im september does anyone kno what ft sills like? like training weatehr and such?

I was in BCT @ FT Sill from 24 OCT 2011 to 26 JAN 2012. It was cold from the moment I got off the bus to the day I left. The cold is not what gets you, its the wind. It is windy all day long and turns a somewhat cold day into a freezing cold day. It was brutal at times, but I think overall I would choose winter again over summer. Reception is the worst part about Ft. Sill so keep your head up during it, and after the first couple weeks of actual basic you will be having the time of your life. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by mchenrycourt View Post
                        In September it will still be pretty decent, I was there 20110806 to 20111021. By mid-october the mornings were a little 'brisk' for PT but once you got moving it was great. Trust me.....summer was HOT.

Originally posted by 12 ROMEO View Post
                        I was in BCT @ FT Sill from 24 OCT 2011 to 26 JAN 2012. It was cold from the moment I got off the bus to the day I left. The cold is not what gets you, its the wind. It is windy all day long and turns a somewhat cold day into a freezing cold day. It was brutal at times, but I think overall I would choose winter again over summer. Reception is the worst part about Ft. Sill so keep your head up during it, and after the first couple weeks of actual basic you will be having the time of your life. Enjoy.
                        That wind is lke a hot, dusty blow dryer in the face all day long in the summer. I wouldn't have changed a thing

Comment

Heading into Ft. Sill 20120917 a little more than a month away, no nerves as of yet, but I'm sure once it gets down to it I'll feel them!
                          MOS is 68W and I'm heading into AIT right after BCT

Comment

I will be @Ft.Sill over Christmas exodus, how many days do you get for that, and are the flights expensive?

Comment

Last call for Sill shippers this week... See you all there!

Comment

Ft Sill, man what a godawful place haha I went there in January and it freezing! Mostly because of how windy it was! I had a somewhat fun time though, and it was a great experience. Best advice is just shut up and do what your told. Dont fall into the mind games either!

Comment

Working...
                                X