X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCT Govt Shutdown

Im set to leave in the next couple of weeks and never stopped to think if the shutdown affects my ship date. I got a email from a different website saying NG drills are likely on hold as well. Anyone have more info/details?

Re: BCT Govt Shutdown

Active Duty Pay will not be disrupted, you will continue as planned unless yoru Recruiter or Chain of Command informs you otherwise.

Comment

Qwerty#99,

That is a great question, states are being affected differently due to the shutdown and as a result your most accurate information is going to come from your RSP. Your RSP Cadre will be able to inform you on the status of your BCT order.

Thank you,
      Mike

Comment

i ship out at end of the month. I called my recruiter and he assured me i will still be shipping out because the funds for your travel etc are already set aside when you enlisted. I enlisted Sept 12 so it still comes out from previous fiscal year. and then Chief Kemosabe on a previous post said we should be good as far as getting paid while at BCT because you will be on Active Orders. hope that helps. Im in Florida btw

Comment

From the HQDA EXORD and FRAGO, all Initial Entry Training (IET) is considered an excepted activity which means it is still funded and training will continue. No worries to those scheduled to ship to BCT/AIT here in the next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
          X