X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help preparing for training

I enlisted on February 4th and I ship out August 5th and I basically need to know what to bring, what not to bring, what to expect, and etc. This is my first time in any branch of the military so I am really nervous and I know this will definitely give me a clearer head. Thank you in advance!

Re: Need help preparing for training

Originally posted by Kara Lane Goff View Post
    I enlisted on February 4th and I ship out August 5th and I basically need to know what to bring, what not to bring, what to expect, and etc. This is my first time in any branch of the military so I am really nervous and I know this will definitely give me a clearer head. Thank you in advance!
    RSP will cover all these questions. I recommend you start doing push ups, sit ups, and running!

Comment

Re: Need help preparing for training

Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
      RSP will cover all these questions. I recommend you start doing push ups, sit ups, and running!
      Thank you and I have already asked about it, I just want some eye witness accounts of people recently there. The only person that went to Fort Sill in my RSP is our First SGT and that was well over 20 years ago.

Comment

Working...
      X