Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ft,Sill

Originally posted by Chris36 View Post
    I was under the impression 'getting smoked' referred to everyone being subjected to additional, immediate PT or other discipline, no matter the time of day, for the transgressions of either one, a few or all.

I too am headed for Fort Sill, but not until 20110809. I am very interested in anyones stories regarding their experience, especially from the 'female perspective'.

Thanks!
    You need to get a hold of WIBecky..."she will lock you on"....Your age will be your advantage! Learn your knowledge prior to BCT (stripes for skills) and get in great shape....it will be a piece of cake.

Completing these basic soldier skills is the stepping stone to your success in RSP and BCT

Establish a bank account
    Start direct deposit
    Setup AKO
    Setup MyPay
    Military Time
    Drill & Ceremony
    General Orders & Warrior Ethos
    Rank Structure
    Phoenetic Alphabet
    Seven Army Values

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC View Post
      You need to get a hold of WIBecky..."she will lock you on" - I absolutely will!

....Your age will be your advantage! - Good to know, I already got teased a MEPS (by some of the other kids, but they're near my kids age so it didn't even bother me...

Learn your knowledge prior to BCT (stripes for skills) and get in great shape....it will be a piece of cake. - I was already doing that months ago!

Completing these basic soldier skills is the stepping stone to your success in RSP and BCT

Establish a bank account Done
      Start direct deposit Done
      Setup AKO Recruiter said I am so new I'm not in iperms yet, but as soon as I am, this will be established
      Setup MyPay See answer above..
      Military Time Done
      Drill & Ceremony As done as I can be without actual performance and eval by a DS for accuracy
      General Orders & Warrior Ethos Done
      Rank Structure Done
      Phoenetic Alphabet Done
      Seven Army Values - Done
      I can't wait for BCT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil View Post
        Yeh, girls make everything so...soft.
        You need to tell my sparring partner that... feels like she busted my shoulder and ankle when she threw me... not all femme are bad, some has Cajones (Not a reference to TVs)

Comment

I also leave 20110809

Comment

Originally posted by housetr08 View Post
            I also leave 20110809
            Rock on!....maybe I'll see you there!

Shoot me a PM if you want...

Comment

Working...
            X