Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Leonard Wood, Mo (All things related)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cmts58
    Shipping 20090521.

At RSP this weekend, my Readiness NCO proudly gave me a form stating I was to leave the 18th, right after my three day RSP FTX. Man, am I gonna be sore during reception. It's all good though, the worst part is definately going to be missing my animals. =)

Comment

at my rsp unit if we leave a few days after a drill we go and do like 3 classroom work that we normally do, then we are allowed to leave...but im shipping june 9th for 31b anyone else shipping that date?

Comment

Originally posted by cmts58
        right after my three day RSP FTX.
        Y'all get to do an FTX at your RSP?

And another user posted about getting to ride in a blackhawk.

Man, I think our RSP site is getting screwed....

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic77
          I am shipping 20090602, maybe ill cya guys there!!
          I'm a 21 Bravo
          shipping 20090603 21B

Comment

Im here at Ft. leonardwood now and well as you can see im using my laptop. Im also in my first week here. So id say its a rather easy going place to be all together. Now depending on your MOS your privileges may change. Im a 88M comming from Ft. Knox and we seem to be a little more squared away than some of the others but thats just my observation anyway lol.....

Pretty much Lost in the woods is sweet!

6 Weeks left and I get to see my babies I cannot wait!

Comment

Re: Fort Leonard Wood, Mo (All things related)

Originally posted by Private Wray
              at my rsp unit if we leave a few days after a drill we go and do like 3 classroom work that we normally do, then we are allowed to leave...but im shipping june 9th for 31b anyone else shipping that date?
              I've got pre-ship acadamy on the ninth and i ship on the tenth for 31b

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt. Reid
                I've got pre-ship acadamy on the ninth and i ship on the tenth for 31b
                Same here, I leave for sioux falls on the 9th for all the pre-ship stuff and i'm off to missouri on the 10th for 31b also.

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt.Brackney
                  I go there on 20090915 !!
                  62b/91L
                  same here i mite see you down there

Comment

88m there get to do anything, smoke, cellphones, laptops , bowling alley etc, off base.... u got it easy for sure.

31b u will have it hard especially in chow hall how many commands of execution y'all have to do, in line, getting ur food, before sitting down, before finishing ur food goes on and on... crazy...

21b have it mildly. Ds loosen up after 3-4 weeks. About in white phase they start to answer personal questions.

Ps- the weather is VERY unpredictable there!!!!!!

Comment

prolly 2 stupid questions but

1. Heard (rumors, recruiter) they are allowing cellphones, is this true?

2. Are you allowed electric razors, or are you stuck with regular blades?

Comment

I ship on November 4th......I am pumped!

Comment

Originally posted by Va21B
                          prolly 2 stupid questions but

1. Heard (rumors, recruiter) they are allowing cellphones, is this true?

2. Are you allowed electric razors, or are you stuck with regular blades?
                          To answer your question from experience in leonard wood,

1. NO CELLPHONES! Until your in white phase at least and only on sundays for a limited time. If your platoon is good. OR unless your an 88m LOL

2. ELECTRIC RAZORS ONLY if you are on a shaving profile. otherwise, disposable razors ONLY!

Comment

cell phones use is company dependent. when i was in red phase we were allowed them for 5 minutes on sundays so the DS could speed along the call home time. the less time it took for the entire company to call home, the more time we had to "rake" the fields with our hands

Comment

thanks..good info. Came just in time since I go Wednesday.

Comment

Shipping 20100106, gonna be cold and a lot of snow I am being told

Comment

Working...
                                X