X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lwood bct

hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone is shipping Nov. 19th to Lwood with me. I'm 13B. And if not I had a question to tthose that already been there , i love to lift weights and Its a pasion Cam you do that there? Or at ait in Sil?

You will definitely NOT be lifting weights while your in basic, you won't even see a gym. When you hit AIT its a different story, you can usually go to the gym, px or whatever on your on or off post passes then. Hope this helped.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndmission View Post
      You will definitely NOT be lifting weights while your in basic, you won't even see a gym. When you hit AIT its a different story, you can usually go to the gym, px or whatever on your on or off post passes then. Hope this helped.

2ndmission - so there is zero chance to lift weights even after the full day? I would think they would like that you want to get extra work outs in. How many weeks would an 11B have to wait to lift weights/get extra cardio in?

Thanks for your help!

Comment

When I went to basic at Jackson, some guys asked the drill sergeants for weights, and they gave our bay some equipment we could use. So we always had some guys lifting after hours, quietly. So I guess when you go it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Comment

^^^So it must be true.... relaxing Jackson - lol! So says my son, who is finishing BCT at Ft. Benning. Judging from our brief phone conversations and letters, I can't imagine the Drill Sergeants would allow it there.

Comment

Working...
          X