X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88M AIT at "Lost in The Woods"...

From what I know, all of the NG's 88M training is done there. So anyone know what AIT is like at Leonard Wood? And yes, I've heard all the horror stories about BCT there as well. They don't call it "Fort Misery" for nothing.

Re: 88M AIT at "Lost in The Woods"...

It's not that miserable. I was there for summer training in 83 and 84 for 12B and 2004 and 2006 in the winter months for MP reclass and BNCOC/ALC. You guys are just driving around with student driver signs while I was humping it to the field.

Comment

Originally posted by 88M_Rathbun View Post
      From what I know, all of the NG's 88M training is done there. So anyone know what AIT is like at Leonard Wood? And yes, I've heard all the horror stories about BCT there as well. They don't call it "Fort Misery" for nothing.
      When do you ship?

Comment

I did basic at Leonard Wood summer of 1993. (A-2-10) Then went to Ft. Bliss Texas for Patriot Missile AIT. Didn't do to well. So re classed to 88M. By this time it was winter, and FREEZING!!

Comment

Originally posted by 82Paratroop. View Post
          I did basic at Leonard Wood summer of 1993. (A-2-10) Then went to Ft. Bliss Texas for Patriot Missile AIT. Didn't do to well. So re classed to 88M. By this time it was winter, and FREEZING!!
          That's quite a coincidence. I had basic at Ft. Leonard Wood from January - March and I was A 2-10. Small world.

Comment

Working...
          X