X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be here 20120917

I got to Ft. Jackson for my basic and then going to get lost in the woods until November. So if there is anyone going to be here for 88M AIT introduce yourself.

Re: I'll be here 20120917

Originally posted by DEzzell1 View Post
    I got to Ft. Jackson for my basic and then going to get lost in the woods until November. So if there is anyone going to be here for 88M AIT introduce yourself.
    Pvt Klinger here. I will be down at Ft Leonard Wood for both my Basic and 88M AIT training.

Comment

I've been to Fort Jackson. It's going to still be pretty hot in September. Be prepared to sweat! What part of training are you looking forward to the most?

Comment

Shipping 20120905, not for AIT though.. BCT, 09S. Just contracted yesterday and it feels great.

Comment

Originally posted by RyCass View Post
          I've been to Fort Jackson. It's going to still be pretty hot in September. Be prepared to sweat! What part of training are you looking forward to the most?
          I dunno, probably shooting in basic. I have my own ar-15 that I dont get to shoot nearly enough so shooting. After that learning how to drive the different vehicles for the military.

Comment

Originally posted by Klinger View Post
            Pvt Klinger here. I will be down at Ft Leonard Wood for both my Basic and 88M AIT training.
            Awesome man see you there.

Comment

I'm going to Fort Leonard on that date! Goodluck!

Comment

Good luck guys. Did both my BCT and AIT last year. You'll have a blast. AIT is a complete joke though.

Comment

Originally posted by Clunky91 View Post
                  Good luck guys. Did both my BCT and AIT last year. You'll have a blast. AIT is a complete joke though.
                  Any advice specific to FLW?

Comment

Working...
                  X