X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Jackson, SC. (All things related)

This sticky is for all things related to Fort Jackson, South Carolina.

Discuss when you're leaving or what you experienced, etc.

Absolutely no discussion of other Forts. Use the other stickies. Do not bash Fort Jackson or anyone that is going or graduating. No one cares which is harder or why it's harder, just keep it to the above curriculum. Hold yourself in a professional manner while in here.

Leavin June 4th

AZ HOOAH!!

Comment

Heading to Jackson May 14th!

Comment

I will be there a couple of days before you coach. I have been curious what people thought of BCT at Fort Jackson. I will find out in about a month.

Comment

I leave August 12 and, man, it's going to hot.

Comment

I ship June 16!

Comment

I leave April 28th!! It came so fast.

Comment

Hey all! I just graduated from Fort Jackson today! I leave for AIT at Fort Lee tomorrow. Basic wasn't too bad. It's actually pretty easy if you apply yourself, listen to directions, and aren't being stupid. lol. Let me know if you have questions, and I'll answer them when I can.

Comment

I leave for Jackson April 22nd.

I enlisted last May. Been waiting long time to go .

Comment

Originally posted by carrieb23
                    I leave August 12 and, man, it's going to hot.
                    I leave August 12 as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Jennimo09
                      I leave August 12 as well!
                      Right on! I'd say maybe we'll run into each other but I'm sure that place is huge. Seems very doubtful. But good luck anyway! Let's keep ourselves hydrated.

Comment

Originally posted by carrieb23
                        Right on! I'd say maybe we'll run into each other but I'm sure that place is huge. Seems very doubtful. But good luck anyway! Let's keep ourselves hydrated.
                        I'll come with a sign that has your name on it and hold it in front of the bus like limo drivers do at the airport. Think they'd mind that much? hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by wibadger10
                          Hey all! I just graduated from Fort Jackson today! I leave for AIT at Fort Lee tomorrow. Basic wasn't too bad. It's actually pretty easy if you apply yourself, listen to directions, and aren't being stupid. lol. Let me know if you have questions, and I'll answer them when I can.
                          I thnk you were in my RSP unit... What Company were you in? I graduated Bravo 2/13 last Friday....

Comment

aSoldierandALady!!! Welcome back!! I see you made it through, didnt you go through with your daughter?? Good Job, you did it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jennimo09
                              I'll come with a sign that has your name on it and hold it in front of the bus like limo drivers do at the airport. Think they'd mind that much? hahahaha
                              Unfortunately I'll be easily recognizable. I'm thinking I'll be the last of the upper 30's crowd since I enlisted the Friday before they lowered the age limit.

Comment

Working...
                              X