X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving May 18th. Cant wait to get my Guard career started!

Comment

Ft jackson

Leaving for ft jackson april 8th. Anyone going around that time?

Comment

I leave sept. 1st

Comment

This should go in the sticky thread above that says "Fort Jackson (All Things Related).

Comment

i leave may 6th cant wait i asked them to move it closer but they said they dont know since its already close but they will try there suppose to call me this week hopefully i get to go early im tired of waiting lol i live like 10 mins away frm Fort Jackson i wonder if i walk to reception would i get in trouble

Comment

i graduated from fort jackson on august 15, 2008.
              Alpha 3/34!

Comment

I'm leaving may 11th.

I'm the other old guy...

Comment

I leave in May, on the 20th, basic starts on the 26th...

Doing the 09S - looking forward to it!

Comment

"I'm the other old guy..."
                    Seems to be quite a few of us, I will have just turned 35 when I ship..

Comment

Originally posted by fmmetermover
                      Seems to be quite a few of us, I will have just turned 35 when I ship..
                      Likewise. I turn the big 35 this Sat. We get to be almost double the age of some of the recrutes. LOL
                      Your enlist date is the same as mine. 20090326.

Mwines, I'm also O9S. After I ship, basic is scheduled to start on the 18th.
                      Which OCS program are you looking at? And what Branch?
                      Last edited by knave; April 7th, 2009, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knave
                        Likewise. I turn the big 35 this Sat. We get to be almost double the age of some of the recrutes. LOL
                        Your enlist date is the same as mine. 20090326.

Mwines, I'm also O9S. After I ship, basic is scheduled to start on the 18th.
                        Which OCS program are you looking at? And what Branch?
                        Another old guy here, 38. 09S as well. Looking at MP or MI.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachl
                          Leaving for ft jackson april 8th. Anyone going around that time?
                          Good luck tomorrow!

Edit: Good luck for the next 2 months, not just tomorrow! Stay Strong! Army Strong. HOOAH!
                          Last edited by TradyMagrady; April 7th, 2009, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I ship on May12 and I am nervous as ever, not for the training, but for the fact that I will be leaving my little boy behind for almost 5 months.. That is going to be the hardest part for me. At the same time, he is my motivation to get through it.

Comment

Seems as though I am one of the younger 09S's - I am only 20.

I am doing the traditional state OCS, so 16 months or so for me. Aiming for Infantry.

I have a para/line for a unit at the moment, its just whether or not the state in fact chooses me for the infantry branch and accepts the para/line I currently have. From a couple people from my state have said, they rarely go against what you have requested, so I am being very hopeful.

Comment

i graduated from b 2/60th at jackson in december and am in ait at arizona right now...all i can say guys is just have fun and keep yourselves squared away...the hardest part is not the ds's and the training but the certain people in your platoon that always seem to bring everyone down...just stay motivated and do the right thing...volunteer for every detail that you can it makes the day go by quicker....you'll be fine...

good luck!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X