X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo during AIT

I already have several tattoos. I was told by a guy i know who is in the National Guard that I am able to get more tattoos during AIT, is this true? also he told me that the tattoo policy is getting more strict and that you arent able to get tattoos below the elbow now. is that true?

Re: Tattoo during AIT

DO NOT GET ANY TATTOOS DURING AIT! I got in trouble because I got one while in AIT. Do yourself a favor and just wait til you get home to get them. You'll save yourself time and money.

Comment

When I was in AIT (68W) we were forbidden from getting tattoos. Some poeple did it anyway. They really enjoyed the Article 15 for doing it.

Comment

I can tell you from personal experience as a former tattoo artist that the decent shops around posts are overpriced and the shops with decent prices have bad tattoo artists. Just wait until you get home. Save up that AIT $$$ and drop good money on a good artist at a convention or something. Last thing you want is a crappy tattoo to remind you for the rest of your life that you made a bad decision during AIT.

Comment

Working...
        X