X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving april 30th.

Leaving April 30th for Fort Jackson SC...

who else is going on this date? anyone?

Re: Leaving april 30th.

Last edited by laxer32; December 5th, 2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I ship May 1st

Comment

Chances are very good that all three of you will be starting in the same cycle.

Comment

yeah i leave may 02. my MEPS appearance is april 30th. wow that's crazy, 3 replies to this. i'm kind of nervous. my last drill is this weekend, and i'm making preparations to leave my apartment and everything behind. where's everyone going for AIT afterwards?

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
            Chances are very good that all three of you will be starting in the same cycle.
            i find myself wishing there were a "like" button for this thread. haha.

Comment

I excited. Going to Ft. Eustis for 17 weeks right after basic. 15G. My last drill is this weekend as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Flattrackguard View Post
                I excited. Going to Ft. Eustis for 17 weeks right after basic. 15G. My last drill is this weekend as well.
                i go to fort lee virginia for AIT. 91B.

i'm getting really excited for this, but i'm naturally, pretty nervous. i've been watching the ARNG forums like a hawk because i'm trying to gather as much info as i possibly can. Fort Jackson has youtube videos about their BCT that i would recommend, also make sure you study your "battle book". I got mine at my first drill and it has a ton of useful information.

Comment

Working...
                X