Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyeglasses or Contacts??

I've gotten mixed reviews ...
    Are we allowed to wear contact lenses or just BCGs?
    I could care less about wearing the BCGs (they are super ugly, but I'd wear them for kicks and giggles!) but I prefer my contacts for PT/running etc.

Just wondering if anyone had a concrete answer!
    Thanks

Re: Eyeglasses or Contacts??

glasses. always. they will set you up with a prescription when you get there, and dont complain about the BCG's.. they are just hipster glasses now. I have the real ones, and I love them.

Comment

I was allowed to take my contacts but they were locked up in my personal bag until family day; I was allowed to wear them on Family Day and Graduation Day.

Just wear the BCG's.

Comment

^ +1. Contacts are a safety hazard at boot.

Comment

You wil be forced to wear the biggest, ugliest glasses(BCGs, get used to it) you've ever seen. Contacts are a giant health hazard, especially in the gas chamber.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill_Martin View Post
            You wil be forced to wear the biggest, ugliest glasses(BCGs, get used to it) you've ever seen. Contacts are a giant health hazard, especially in the gas chamber.
            not true, they got rid of the old school BCG's now they just look like glasses, like any run of the mill teenager would wear. what is the army coming to.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by iambrian90 View Post
              not true, they got rid of the old school BCG's now they just look like glasses, like any run of the mill teenager would wear. what is the army coming to.. lol
              Go figure...Just looked it up--apparently they switched over a few months ago.

Comment

It doesn't matter what they look like, you're not there to look good, but I WILL SAY the only time I found a 'problem' with them is when you are going BRM and its raining..... it's a pain for visibility at 300m.......but fortunately everyone should be suffering with you wearing wear their eye-pro.

Embrace the S U C K.

Comment

Thanks for the posts! I appreciate the insight!

Comment

Working...
                  X