X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol dont feel too high, Trady, it's been suggested many times =) You were just the last person I felt like hearing it from

And, you can ask to go to the LATRINE. But use your common sense. If you're sitting there and cleaning your weapon, you can go. If you're in formation, most likely you cant.

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil
      Lol dont feel too high, Trady, it's been suggested many times =) You were just the last person I felt like hearing it from

And, you can ask to go to the LATRINE. But use your common sense. If you're sitting there and cleaning your weapon, you can go. If you're in formation, most likely you cant.
      Do you get regular latrine breaks? Or do they intentionally not give the group many breaks to add stress?

Comment

my husband is leaving on tuesday 11B. for benning

Comment

benning

ill be there April 22.

Comment

What if I have to go to the bathroom during drill or outside exercises?
            Do I simply ask if I can go to the "Latrine"?

Comment

lol it is not healthy to hold your piss. No they won't make you hold it. You may a time or two but everyone does that everyday at some point. When you ask you would say "Drill Sergeant permission to utilize the latrine?" Most of the time at Benning they will say the woodline is your latrine unless there is female cadre there which happened only 1 time during my stay on Sandhill.

Comment

I'm going to add this question to the
                "this is not a dumb question list."
                Cause, I was gonna ask too

Comment

Lol glad I'm not the only one worried about my poor bladder :P

Comment

shipping out 12 MAY 2009
                    11C

Comment

Originally posted by wildmojo
                      I am heading there on Monday!
                      I'm also headed there on Monday. I can't wait!

Comment

I went in june of 08' before I got discharged for jacking my knee up it wasnt bad at all. Alpha company in reception is the most relaxed as far as relaxed can go at Ft. Benning. Good luck to yall that are going and remember these things.
                        1.DONT sleep unless its lights out
                        2.Drink plenty of water even if your not thiristy youll soon find yourself the victim of a heat related injury
                        3.Dont call the DS sir they hate it with a passion
                        4.Make your phone calls count. Our company never got very many. And bring a phone card because its harder then you think to obtain one there.
                        5.Write home as much as you can.It helps you vent the crap day you just had, and helps you cope with being away from home and in a new place.

Comment

Originally posted by smiggs
                          I'm also headed there on Monday. I can't wait!
                          Are you 11B?

Comment

Originally posted by PFCPiatt
                            I went in june of 08' before I got discharged for jacking my knee up it wasnt bad at all.
                            When did you go back and finish your BCT? How long did it take to heal?

Comment

I ship out to Ft. Benning June 24th.

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil

Haha, I can deal with that. I'm honored to be the one that pushed you over the edge!

And i'm glad you answered that latrine question in this post because I was wondering that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X