Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband at Basic Training, Waiting for Mailing Address

Hello,

My husband left for basic training for the National Guard on August 14, 2012. The last I heard from him on the phone was that he officially left reception and began training on August 24/25. It was a short call, maybe 30 seconds, but he said his mailing address was on its way. I have yet to receive this in the mail, and I feel terrible because I have received letters from him but am unable to send anything in return.

Please respond if you can help: Has anyone received their soldiers' addresses who began basic training at this time? Any and all help/advice is greatly appreciated.

I'm sure that I just need to be patient, but it is so difficult not being able to reply to his letters!

Re: Husband at Basic Training, Waiting for Mailing Address

He should have received it shortly after arriving at his training company. I would think all the letters you are getting are older and from reception. I can't imagine he would be sending you letters from his company without having the official return address or mentioning anything about not having it.

Be patient.

Comment

Working...
    X