X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping 20120827

Headed to Ft Benning for 16 weeks of 19D OSUT. Anyone else headed with me? Anyone know when I can actually expect to get home? What weapons do we get trained on as 19D's?

Re: Shipping 20120827

I'm shipping to Benning 20120821, so we may run into each other at reception, i'm not sure how that is run. based on my reservation sheet it looks like my actual training starts 0831, so i'm guessing my graduation is 1207. i'm 11b

Comment

You can expect to be gone a total of 17 weeks with BCT lasting 10 weeks and 19D lasting 7 weeks.

Good luck guys!

Comment

I just got my full packet from my recruiter. My training start date is 0907. So looks like I'll be coming home on 12/18 for the exodus then back for two weeks at the begining of Jan.

RyCass - Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by jdmccune View Post
          I just got my full packet from my recruiter. My training start date is 0907. So looks like I'll be coming home on 12/18 for the exodus then back for two weeks at the begining of Jan.

RyCass - Thanks for the info!
          with only 2 weeks left, if you end up getting lucky and put into a unit after 3 days or so in reception, they might try to condense your stuff a little to get you out of there before Christmas so you dont need to use all of your leave time

Comment

You're welcome! Keep us posted on how your training goes! If you need some general information on what you can pack or what you can expect, be sure to check this out: http://www.nationalguard.com/guard-b...bring-to-basic. http://bit.ly/JlHvRO.

Comment

Working...
            X