X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIT for 92g

Hello everyone! I'll be shipping off to basic soon and after that I got straight to AIT afterwards. I've been hearing a lot about basic but I'm curious what my AIT will be like. I've googled it and have heard the basics but I was wondering if anyone had any more in depth information like what a typical day is like, how difficult it is, did you enjoy it? Things like that.

Thanks!

Re: AIT for 92g

Good luck with your training! Hopefully someone can give you some recent insight on AIT. In the mean time, be sure to check out the packing list for BCT so that you can be prepared.

Comment

Re: AIT for 92g

One of the cooks I drill with said at the 92G AIT all the instructors were civillian employees and they treated them well. However the Sergeants who ran the company smoked them every single day and never let up. I am assuming because of the amount of food they ate. I attended the reclass school at Camp Parks in Dublin, CA and if the AIT classes are close expect to be taught like you have never cooked a day in your life. I had a 40 minute block on how to fry to an egg.

Comment

Working...
      X