Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

fort leonard wood AIT, please someone help?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fort leonard wood AIT, please someone help?

less than 1 day and i report, what do i need to take and what can i bring? i am a 12n horizontal construction engineer starting to kinda freak out now.

Re: fort leonard wood AIT, please someone help?

You now ask this question and you leave tomorrow? You should of received a packing list from your recruiter or at MEPS. Take the clothes on your back and some toiletries.

Comment

I've been told to take 2 changes of clothes, phone, charger, license, SS card, and a debit card. Also have around 50$ cash just in case. Have u been to basic, or are you doing basic as well? Also, dress casual, be shaved and wear sport shoes because you'll be doing alot of moving when you arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonah Barker View Post
        less than 1 day and i report, what do i need to take and what can i bring? i am a 12n horizontal construction engineer starting to kinda freak out now.
        Being a good soldier is all about preparedness. Somewhere from the time you raised your hand till now you should've had a packing list or Googled it. Way too many resources available. Packing List

Comment

Oh boy, I think you are going to be in Bravo Company, so get ready for some hell. Not trying to scare you at all, but I'm there for AIT right now as a 12Y (Echo Co) and from what I've seen of Bravo I count my lucky stars. First of all, the barracks you were in were torn away from that freak tornado on new years they had a few years back, and nothing new has been built, so you are in an old BCT building which is a bay, not dorm rooms like us. Also, you have some very angry cadre, and many more restrictions than we do, like having to turn in your cell phones at the end of the day etc. I dunno what your passes are going to be like, we get the entire weekend off but there really isn't much to do on post, especially now in the winter. Go to the USO, PX, bowling alley or see some old movies at the theater. There is at least a Starbucks and a Game Stop. Good luck, and get ready to freeze!!

Comment

Working...
          X