X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Lee - 92Y RECLASS

I'm a 74D (CBRN) and am leaving to reclass to a 92Y at Fort Lee. Can anyone give me any info on the place? Is it super strict, being that I'm going back into TRADOC. The area? How is it on prior service personnel? Any info will help, thank!

Re: Fort Lee - 92Y RECLASS

You'll be fine. Entry level AIT is cake (minus the hours and the sitting and the hoyvin-glavin!!!).

It's compact, so you can walk everywhere. The place is cool. Nice things to do. Good mall w/ theater in it. What is your rank?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Loki View Post
      What is your rank?
      His name is "SPC" JC...but I'm just guessing here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris36 View Post
        Yea I'm a SPC ...& a she lol

Comment

I'm a E-4 SPC...& Im prior service not entry level. Just wondering how they treat you if you're prior service reclassing.

Comment

Originally posted by SPC JC View Post
            I'm a 74D (CBRN) and am leaving to reclass to a 92Y at Fort Lee. Can anyone give me any info on the place? Is it super strict, being that I'm going back into TRADOC. The area? How is it on prior service personnel? Any info will help, thank!
            I did 92F at Ft. Lee last year, going through AIT for the first time. For us it sucked, but the MOSQ people had it pretty easy. At least from what I saw and the one guy we had in our class, it seemed MOSQ people had single or double accomodations, had to do 24-hour CQ shifts, but that seemed to be their only responsibility besides to go to class and PT with their assigned class/platoon, and had no restrictions on their time other-wise. They were not in the same barracks building as the IET soldiers. Also the theatre was closed last year, but is hopefully done being renovated by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris36 View Post
              1 for 2

Originally posted by SPC JC View Post
              I'm a E-4 SPC...& Im prior service not entry level. Just wondering how they treat you if you're prior service reclassing.
              Like I said, you'll be treated better. You probably won't get CQ shifts and when you're "off" you're off. You'll still have to do PT and go to class and eat with the class but you'll be given freedom. Don't abuse it!

Comment

Working...
              X