X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15H Ft. Rucker

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how AIT for 15H's work. I've heard even thought my specialty is in Pnuedraulics, I will also learn engine and airframe repair. Any truth to this? How is Ft. Rucker? Thanks

Re: 15H Ft. Rucker

Good luck with your training! Hopefully you can connect with someone who can give you some advice. If you haven't attend BCT yet, be sure to check out the National Guard website, as well. There's some great information on what you can expect: http://bit.ly/LI15rO

Also, according to my information 15H AIT location is at Ft. Eustis in VA. Do your orders specify, Ft. Rucker?

Comment

My orders do say Ft. Rucker, and according to the Ft. Rucker website, they train 15H's.

Comment

Originally posted by firerescue865 View Post
        My orders do say Ft. Rucker, and according to the Ft. Rucker website, they train 15H's.
        OK! Good to know. Thanks for clarifying!

Comment

Ever get an answer on this? I ship to Ft Rucker on 20130107 for 15H as well and share the same curiosity...

Comment

I ship 20130110 to Fort Eustis for 15U AIT and would like some info if anyone has anything to share.

Comment

Working...
            X