Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reclassing from 89D (EOD) to 31B (MP)

If you get something more than a 1; you will be notified. I am now 111211 cause my leg got messed up in Iraq and I got surgery and was given a walk-event profile.

Comment

Re: Reclassing from 89D (EOD) to 31B (MP)

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
      If you get something more than a 1; you will be notified. I am now 111211 cause my leg got messed up in Iraq and I got surgery and was given a walk-event profile.
      This is a good distinction to make. If you have more than a 1, you'll know because you'll often times have a profile to go with it or won't pass an event on the annual physical (PHA). Bottom line, there will be some kind of documentation stating why and in what area. Keep in mind that PUHLES can change as in the case of a temporary profile (ie from an injury, or even pregnancy) or a medical issue that has resolved itself. Case in point, I had a 2 for my lower extremities due to bi-lateral compartment syndrome for two years. After working with a physical therapist and getting some good exercise, I was able to reverse my permanent profile and am now all 1s. This isn't always the case with every medical issue, but I bring it up to help you understand how the system works.

Comment

Working...
      X