Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I do the Split training option with any MOS?

i was wondering if you could do the split option training with any MOS, like for example MP, or Cavalry.
    Last edited by RyCass; January 24th, 2013, 09:22 AM. Reason: fixed grammatical errors in title

Re: Can any i do the Split training option with any MOS?

I know with Cavalry Scout you can. I have a Split-Op Cav Scout in my RSP unit.

Comment

Re: Can any i do the Split training option with any MOS?

I am in RSP and 19d split op (not by choice)

Comment

Re: Can I do the Split training option with any MOS?

Originally posted by KCousins18 View Post
        i was wondering if you could do the split option training with any MOS, like for example MP, or Cavalry.
        Yes, you can. It depends not on your MOS but on your reasons for needing to split your training and the available training slots. Keep in mind that this program is primarily for high school Juniors looking to finish their training during the summer.

Comment

High School Juniors, Seniors, College Students and a seasonal workers are eligible for Split Option Training for any MOS. You have to enter Phase 1 (BCT) within 270 days of enlistment and enlist for a 8x0 or 6X2 options. You must enter Phase 2 within one year of completion of Phase 1.
          Last edited by 11BSoldier; January 24th, 2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 11BSoldier View Post
            High School Juniors, Seniors, College Students and a seasonal workers are eligible for Split Option Training for any MOS. You have to enter Phase 1 (BCT) within 270 days of enlistment and enlist for a 8x0 or 6X2 options. You must enter Phase 2 within one year of completion of Phase 1.
            This is only if there are slots/funding available; the focus is mainly on high school students. It is not a guarantee that a College student or seasonal worker will be able to use this program, just so there's no misunderstanding.

Comment

Working...
            X