X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classroom testing in Basic.

What all classroom testing will you do while you are in Basic?

Re: Classroom testing in Basic.

I would not worry about it. Piece of cake.

Comment

Originally posted by dylanfore View Post
      What all classroom testing will you do while you are in Basic?
      The majority of that classroom "stuff" is just basic Soldier skills. As Fmcityslicker said, it's nothing to stress out over. You would almost have to TRY to fail them in order not to pass. Word of advice, don't be afraid to stand up when you're tired. It's better than being caught falling asleep!

Comment

Originally posted by RyCass View Post
        The majority of that classroom "stuff" is just basic Soldier skills. As Fmcityslicker said, it's nothing to stress out over. You would almost have to TRY to fail them in order not to pass. Word of advice, don't be afraid to stand up when you're tired. It's better than being caught falling asleep!

Another good tip for the OP: If you're going to BCT during summer months your Drill Sergeants will tell you to drink 4 to 5 camelbaks a day. My suggestion is to look at your training schedule. If you're scheduled to do any all day classroom activities keep your drinking to a minimum. You never know when your Cadre may be in a 'no bathroom breaks' mood. I've seen guys get smoked until snot came out of their noses for not being able to 'hold it' during class sessions.

Comment

Working...
        X