X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yet another question about hair...

Also, what percentage of women or... like estimate of whatever number out of whatever other number of women soldiers get their hair cut short or just try and keep in long? I know this is a shot in the dark of a question... But i dont want to stand out among the crowd visually. Is it helpful to have it shorter? All honest opinions are wanted! Thanks!

Comment

So what did you end up doing with your hair? I have the same problem... But I am probably going to go the route of straight backs since I can braid myself. Just curious as to what you chose

Comment

Ok this is kinda Odd lol, but My husband is in the Military and he told me you can get an article 15 or something like that for shaving your head with a razor also said you can get tape worm by shaving your head with a razor, and you have to have it so long/short.. He also told me that if you fail a PT test that you have to stay and go to the "on base gym" even though we own an in-home gym.. I just wanna know if anybody else knows if this is a true story. I mean If what he is telling me could be true?

Comment

Originally posted by Vikki Marie View Post
          Ok this is kinda Odd lol, but My husband is in the Military and he told me you can get an article 15 or something like that for shaving your head with a razor also said you can get tape worm by shaving your head with a razor, and you have to have it so long/short.. He also told me that if you fail a PT test that you have to stay and go to the "on base gym" even though we own an in-home gym.. I just wanna know if anybody else knows if this is a true story. I mean If what he is telling me could be true?
          If you have an eccentric hair cut that is not according to regs; you can get counseled and if you do not make the necessary corrections; then yes, you can get written up. Remember, only article 15 for active duty folks.

If you fail a PT test, you can be ordered to do special population (POP) PT after work and that will be under the supervision on his NCO (sergeant). The home gym will be for PT on his own time.

Comment

Working...
          X