X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCT Dates

Hi, I am waiting on a waiver. My recruiter expects it to be approved and thinks it should be this month sometime. That's just what he expects from prior waiver approvals. Although, he did tell me nothing is gauranteed. I am looking at going into 42A or 68W as a backup. My question is.... Is it possible that I can get a date to leave for BCT this year, 2012 taking either of these jobs. My recruiter thought there is a chance that I may be able to leave in November but if not probably January. I am hoping to leave asap. Just thought I would see if anyone had idea but I realize no one would know for sure.

Re: BCT Dates

it depends on the what dates are there for you to ship out, you can do split training or do BCT and AIT all at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by amon2012 View Post
      it depends on the what dates are there for you to ship out, you can do split training or do BCT and AIT all at one time.
      OK. Well that is what I was wondering. What are my chances of leaving before the new year?

On a side note though and since you brought it up, can anyone do split option or is that only for students?

Comment

Originally posted by dsheckie View Post

On a side note though and since you brought it up, can anyone do split option or is that only for students?
        I believe split option is for students only, I think

Comment

Nobody here can give you an idea of when you'll ship.

Comment

Originally posted by amon2012 View Post
            I believe split option is for students only, I think
            More specifically, it's primarily set up for high school students. When funding is available, some college students may qualify. Ultimately, a local recruiter will be able to tell you, OP, if this option is available for you.

As far as when you can ship, The above posters are correct. It depends on open slots and there's no guarantee. You'll just have to refer to recruiter and hope for the best.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X