X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I?

I start my senior year of high school in a month. Close to graduation, when I turn 18, I plan on enlisting. Can I complete BCT between graduation and going into my freshman year of college, and then complete AIT between my freshman and sophomore year?

Re: Can I?

Yes, you can do that. you can also enlist before you turn 18 as long as you get your parent's consent.

WAIT...you have asked this question like 10 times already. What information do you expect to get that you haven't gotten before???
    Last edited by HR NCO; July 9th, 2012, 05:35 PM. Reason: additional information

Comment

I know I've asked it before, I just decided to ask again just to make sure I got similar answers. and from my memory, I only asked one other time

Comment

Originally posted by JTM95 View Post
        I know I've asked it before, I just decided to ask again just to make sure I got similar answers. and from my memory, I only asked one other time
        Try that nonsense with a couple of serious NCOs or officers and see how far it gets you.

Comment

Originally posted by JTM95 View Post
          I start my senior year of high school in a month. Close to graduation, when I turn 18, I plan on enlisting. Can I complete BCT between graduation and going into my freshman year of college, and then complete AIT between my freshman and sophomore year?
          If you'd like more information, check out the Split Training Option section on the National Guard website. You can bookmark it for later reference. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/KSwc4e.

For any updates on enlistment options, I would recommend referring to your recruiter!

Comment

I wish i knew of Split Op before I graduated High School prior to college. . . But unfortunately i didnt. However, i have several friends at my RSP drills who are on split op. In my opinion, from what they have told me and what i noticed... its a fantastic idea. If you arent motivated to improve yourself and do your best in high school, split op / basic training seems to do the trick for my friends. They say the do better academically their senior year of HS or their Freshman year of college, than they ever did before. I notice a great difference in goal making and aptitude in my friends who do split op in HS and have dont in prior to college.

Comment

Working...
            X