Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hearing test at BCT reception like?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the hearing test at BCT reception like?

Is it the same as the one at MEPS? (4 of us in a booth and we just push the button when we hear the beep)
    Why do we have another one at bct reception? Sorry but these test make me nervous..I feel like I'm going crazy!

Re: What is the hearing test at BCT reception like?

Same one. Also have to do it during your PHA every year. I hate them too. I always think I'm hearing that darn beep hours after the test.

Comment

I close my eyes to make it easier to hear the beeps and have always aced them. That's what being hunted by ninjas for years can do to you.

The second test I always fail because they replace the beeps with your spouse's voice.
      Last edited by SteveLord; June 5th, 2012, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I have sneaky teens, so I hear all and have always aced the tests as well.

That's what being a ninja can do for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jaydez View Post
          Same one. Also have to do it during your PHA every year. I hate them too. I always think I'm hearing that darn beep hours after the test.
          Haha I know the feeling...when I did it at MEPS I felt like I was hearing soft beeps the rest of the day!

Comment

Wait, there were beeps? jk

They put you in a little box w/ headphones & a trigger to push when you hear the sound, relatively painless.

Comment

It seems no one here has really answered the original question of "What is the hearing test at BCT reception like?"

Soo...with that being said, this is what your hearing test will be like...

BEEEEEEEEEEEP.........BEEEEEP....................BEEEEEEEEEEP.........BEEEEEEEEEEEP.....BEEEEEEEP..........
              ..................BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.............BEEEEEEEEP......BEEEEEP....BEEEEEP.......BEEEEEEEEP

Comment

Originally posted by HR NCO View Post
                It seems no one here has really answered the original question of "What is the hearing test at BCT reception like?"

Soo...with that being said, this is what your hearing test will be like...

BEEEEEEEEEEEP.........BEEEEEP....................BEEEEEEEEEEP.........BEEEEEEEEEEEP.....BEEEEEEEP..........
                ..................BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.............BEEEEEEEEP......BEEEEEP....BEEEEEP.......BEEEEEEEEP
                That's awesome.

Comment

Hate these tests as well. I know I imagine the beeps during the low frequency part of it.

Comment

[QUOTE=SteveLord;159420]I close my eyes to make it easier to hear the beeps and have always aced them. That's what being hunted by ninjas for years can do to you.

The second test I always fail because they replace the beeps with your spouse's voice.[/QUOTE]

I love this!

Comment

Working...
                    X