X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage Before BCT

I have been scheduled to get married on may 11th for 6 months now and I ship out may 14th will that hold me back from leaving or can my wife just take the marriage license and certificate to my recruiter after I leave since offices are closed on the weekends and I take the marriage certificate down to BCT with me or do I report me being married after I come home I need help cause I get married in 7 days

Re: Marriage Before BCT

Looks like 3 days to get it done to me. I had 6 or 7 myself and just knocked it out. Start making appointments with your DEERS rep and whoever issues IDs in your state now. Do not wait until afterward or you'll be fighting to get backpay from your training.

Comment

Just make sure you have copies of all the documentation you get, marriage license, copy of you wife's SS ID, PROVE you're married and PROVE she really exists and they'll see that you get paid, it might take a minute but you'll get it, the folks downrange at DEERS do this for a living and know what they're doing - and congratulations!

Comment

The OP shipped May 14, I doubt he's on the forums these days.

Comment

Working...
        X