Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about BCT, AIT and Graduation?

So im heading to Ft. Sill 20120409 as a 13b. From my understanding its not really considered OSUT. I was just lucky enough to get Basic and Ait at the same place. Does anybody know how graduation will go? Will I get a Graduation and Family day after Basic? or do I have to wait all the way till AIT is finished? After basic would be nice because ive been told thats the best time to have your family bring you any electronics youd like to use during AIT.

Thanks!

Re: Question about BCT, AIT and Graduation?

I was at FT Jackson for Basic and a few people with me were doing their AIT there as well. Same case, it wasn't OSUT, but just happened to have both at the same location.

We had Family day on Thursday and Graduation on Friday. Then on Saturday everyone began shipping to their next location. Those that had AIT at the same location were allowed to spend time with their family till approx 1600 on Saturday. Then they had to report to AIT. The commanders they had were nice and let them continue to spend time with their family till later on Sunday. Then AIT officially began.

This was specific to FT Jackson, but same type of scenario.

Comment

Working...
    X