X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANG Summer BCT

I'm thinking about joining the airforce national guard. Since summer is coming up, I think I may go to BCT during that season. But I heard summer is the worst time to go because it's hot in Texas. Has anyone been to BCT during the summer? Please share!
    Last edited by Y_Yang; February 7th, 2012, 02:09 PM.

Re: ANG Summer BCT

I'm currently going through the process of joining the Army National Guard to be an Officer. I have not taken my MEPS trip yet, but I will be soon, and scheduling my BCT probably for the fall. From what my recruiter has told me even if I wanted to go during the summer it would be tough to get a spot, because the summer has a huge influx of Juniors that signed at 17, go to BCT during the summer, then complete their Senior year of high school, also people who recently graduated from high school. So, you may not have the choice for summer even if you want it. However you can always check with the eprson scheduling your BCT.

Comment

I went to Army BCT in the summer almost 9 years ago. It's hot and humid, the whole thing *****.

Comment

I see. Thank you.

Comment

You were going to post in the right forum but, then you took an arrow in the knee.

In answer to your question, I went to Sill last summer, and it was hot. So what? Go in the winter? You will freeze, There is no perfect time to go. It will **** either way. Freeze your buttocks off, or sweat it off...

Comment

Working...
          X