X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost in after re-4 USN

I've nearly jumped through all the hoops....after receiving a ELS RE-4 JFU from the Navy, 8 years ago.

I've filled out all the paper work seen a Drug Counselor, gotten my letters of recommendations. Things are looking up. Next week we'll send everything off to the NGB Washington. Lived a good life since then that momment.

It's been a long time coming. I appreciate the hard work of my recruiter!

Too all those who have received a RE-4 from the Navy, don't waste your time trying to get your Re code changed, that could take years, contact your National Guard Recruiter.

I really don't care which MOS, I get. I was thinking OCS, but I've had such a time getting in; more paper work is the last thing I want to do. Currently, I'm working on my M.Div, and hope once in to put in the papers to become a Chaplain.

Ultimately, I'd like to be a chaplain, I'm getting closer.

I've spoken with a chaplain recruiter, and he doesn't seem to think my history will affect my chances at chaplaincy. In fact he discouraged me from enlisting. But, I don't have the necessary Church approval yet thus, I'm enlisting.

This one is to all the hard working recruiters out there.

THANK YOU SSGT!!!
    Last edited by Chaplain4me; June 18th, 2008, 03:07 PM.

It's good to see that everything is working out for you not only service wise but as well as personal life.

Comment

Thanks

We all make mistakes. I just want to serve my country again, in a more honorable fashion.

Comment

Re: Thanks

Way to go chappy!

Comment

Re: Almost in after re-4 USN

I'm an idiot. I never knew you weren't in yet. I was giving you these course ideas and everything, probably overloading you with info. Sorry Chappy! lol. Good luck with everything! you know where to find me if you need help brother! LT MAFIA!!

Comment

bahaha. what? i have to type atleast 10 characters

Comment

LT, this is from when I enlisted.

I enlisted to be 11b, hooooooooooooooah.....but when they found out I was applying to be a chaplain candidate, they put an axe to the BCT.

This post is from two years ago......

I should be picking up LT in April.

Comment

Remember I was RE4wavier4me. I had the wrongly spelled name. I got a name change when I became a candidate.

I'm going to change my name to 56A...Leads the WAY!!!! when I become an official chaplain. which shan't be long after I pick up, LT.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me View Post
                  Remember I was RE4wavier4me. I had the wrongly spelled name. I got a name change when I became a candidate.

I'm going to change my name to 56A...Leads the WAY!!!! when I become an official chaplain. which shan't be long after I pick up, LT.

OK, Whew! lol I feel better now lol

Comment

Working...
                  X